skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 24, 2009
This is just something
I did in about 30min,
and it stood for a person
i was
currently in love with.
Hope you enjoy it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Buddo
My name is André Borrfors (aka Buddo) and I live in the capital of Sweden, stockholm. I'm 14 years old. My greatest intrests is being with friends and chat. If you got any questions or ideas, mail me at msn: *Buddostudios@hotmail.com* Skype: *Buddostudios* Cheers! :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
▼
September
(5)
Yesterday i did something that ment alot to me, an...
And ofcourse, the pic for my sis <3(hope she likes...
And ofc another old pic i made for my bro. You wil...
A picture a friend of mine designed for me ;)Peace...
This is just somethingI did in about 30min,and it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment